Tuesday 28 April 2009

My last day at this temp job...

So, last Wednesday I got a call at about 11 am asking me to temp that day and to be there in two hours. That wouldn't have been such a big deal, but as of late I have gotten into a bad habit of getting up when Allan does and then after he leaves going back to sleep. He doesn't even get up that early! So, when I received the call I was so out of it because I had been asleep for like two hours. I rushed to get ready and headed out the door.

All I knew was the name and address of the business and what my pay rate was (pretty low), but no worries cause I need money! My assignment was as a receptionist. Unfortunately for me the phones were really slow and there was nothing for me to do. So much so that I was told to bring a book or get online to keep myself entertained. Nothing has changed. The phones are still slow and I am just ready to bolt to the door. So sad cause I've only been here 4 1/2 days total and I already want out. HAHAHA .... Am I really cut out for the working world? The answer is YES, but I need to be busy and have a challenge otherwise I get bored and antsy.

I've decided that starting tomorrow I am beginning a new exercise routine since I have the time off. No better time than now to get in shape and healthy. Tomorrow I am also going to post pictures to this blog, I haven't been able to because I've been updating this from work and don't have access to my computer. But I figure I need to spice things up around here with some visual aids!

3 comments:

Please feel free to leave me a message or a comment about anything I've written or what's on your mind. I would love to hear from you!